Green Bay vs. Detroit
Current Records: Green Bay 4-1-0; Detroit 2-1-1
Packers vs Lions :
Detroit Lionshas had a week off and are no doubt ready to get back on the field.Green Baysand Detroit Lions will face off in an NFC North battle at 8:15 p.m. ET on Monday at Lambeau Field. The Lions won both of their matches against Green Bay last season (31-23 and 31 to nothing) and are aiming for the same result this time around.
It was all tied up 13-13 at halftime, But they met two weeks ago Detroit Lionswas not quite When Kansas City’s equal in the second half. Detroit Lionswas within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap as they fell 34-30 to Kansas City. A silver lining for the Lionswas the play of QB Matthew Stafford, who passed for 291 yards and three TDs on 34 attempts. Stafford ended up with a passer rating of 118.60.
Meanwhile, Green Bay won the last time they faced Dallas, and things went their way last week, too. The Green Bay Packers were able to grind out a solid win over Dallas, winning 34-24.
Team Detroit Lions are expected to lose this next one by 3.5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 2-0 against the spread when expected to lose.
Another Team Green Bay Packer’s victory lifted them to 4-1 while Detroit’s loss dropped them down to 2-1-1. We’ll see if Green Bay Packer’s success rolls on or if the Team Detroit Lionsis able to steal their positive momentum.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: Lambeau Field — Green Bay, Wisconsin
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: (Update Soon)
Detroit have won five out of their last eight games against Green Bay.
- Dec 30, 2018 – Detroit 31 vs. Green Bay 0
- Oct 07, 2018 – Detroit 31 vs. Green Bay 23
- Dec 31, 2017 – Detroit 35 vs. Green Bay 11
- Nov 06, 2017 – Detroit 30 vs. Green Bay 17
- Jan 01, 2017 – Green Bay 31 vs. Detroit 24
- Sep 25, 2016 – Green Bay 34 vs. Detroit 27
- Dec 03, 2015 – Green Bay 27 vs. Detroit 23
- Nov 15, 2015 – Detroit 18 vs. Green Bay 16